Bring the WOW to your classroom!
To further our mission of offering hands‐on science‐based exhibits and programs to stimulate discovery for all ages, the World of Wonders Science Museum now offers Outreach!
Invite one of our credentialed Educational Program Coordinators into your classroom for an engaging science experience for your students. Our California standards-based, hands‐on activities will enrich your science curriculum and spark student curiosity about the world around them.
WOW Outreach Information
- Preschool, up to 20 students*
- K-Grade 3, up to 25 students*
- Grades 4-6, up to 35 students*
*Additional fees apply for larger classes
- Preschool = 45 minutes
- Grades K-6 = 60 minutes
- Available Monday through Friday, up to 4 sessions per day (up to 2 different topics per day)
- Educators need a minimum of 15 minutes between each session (unless otherwise noted). Maximum time between each session is 1 hour.
Outreach Program Fees
K – Grade 3:
- 1 session = $125
- 2 sessions = $225 (same topic, same site, same day)
- 3 sessions = $300 (same topic, same site, same day)
- 4 sessions = $350 (same topic, same site, same day)
- 1 session = $175
- 2 sessions = $325 (same topic, same site, same day)
- 3 sessions = $450 (same topic, same site, same day)
- 4 sessions = $550 (same topic, same site, same day)
*Up to 2 topics may be booked in a day, but discounts listed above apply only to same topic. Please call for additional details or questions.
- Up to 15 miles from museum = free
- Greater than 15 miles from museum = $0.55 per mile, round trip
E-mail Beth Fox for activity options, email@example.com
To bring the WOW to your classroom:
Reservations are offered on a first come, first served basis.
A reservation should not be considered final until you receive confirmation from the museum.
Payment for your program is due a minimum of 2 weeks prior to your program. We accept check, cash, all major credit cards, or a school district purchase order. You also have the option of payment via PayPal on our website.
If payment is not received by the date specified on your invoice, your program may be canceled.
For all cancellations made without giving two weeks’ notice, fees will be refunded minus a $50 service charge.
For questions or further information, please contact Beth Fox: